18dental365.com’s Email service is not for the delivery of Unsolicited Bulk Email, or Unsolicited Commercial Email, otherwise known as SPAM and we refer to the definition of SPAM provided by the Spamhaus website: https://www.spamhaus.org/consumer/definition/
All mail that is sent from 18dental365.com must be CAN-SPAM compliant and also CASL compliant. You agree to be aware of and adhere to the policies, laws and requirements of any country to which you send mail via 18dental365.com.
To help identify senders 18dental365.com requires that each account have a completed account profile.
18dental365.com also requires every email to have a working unsubscribe link.
Are you sending SPAM? Take our short quiz:
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to receive mail from you?
- Are you sending to a purchased list of addresses?
- Are you using false information in your profile, such as using an incorrect originating address?
- Are you using a domain name that you are not authorized to use?
- Is your subject line misleading or deceptive?
- Does your email not include a working unsubscribe option?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions it is likely you are either a spammer or will be labeled as one
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our support team before you attempt to send mail: Email us at [email protected]
We know if you send spam, here is how:
- Every email that goes through our system is reviewed until your account has been approved by a member of our team.
- We monitor what accounts are sending on what IPs every day and at all hours and we can pinpoint which accounts are causing problems easily.
- Our systems are integrated with spam reporting services from major ISPs. If someone marks your mail as spam because you didn’t have permission to send them mail, we will know about it right away. We allow an acceptable number of complaints on your account (industry standards state that your complaint rate should not exceed 0.1% of your total recipients. For example, that is 10 complaints for every 10,000 recipients). If you exceed this amount, your account may be suspended and you will need to contact our support team for advice.